2K Games er her til eftermiddag kommet på banen og kan afsløre de spil, som vil blive fremvist på næste uges E3 2010 messe i Los Angeles. Vi kan bl.a. se frem til mere Mafia II, Civilization V, Spec Ops: The Line. 2K Sports vil vanen tro fremvise årets inkanationer i form af af NBA 2K11 og NHL 2K11. RockStar Games, som benytter Take-Two som udgiver, har overfor CVG
bekræftet, at deres Agent stadig er PS3-eksklusiv. Take-Two Interactive nævner desværre ikke spillet som en del af portefølgen af E3-spil. Du kan læse den fulde pressemeddelelse ved at trykke dig igennem denne nyhed. 2K Games har ligeledes varslet en Mafia II demo
i løbet af august måned.
New York, NY - June 9, 2010 - 2K announced today its star-studded E3 2010 lineup that includes premier high-quality games for gamers of all tastes and ages. The full scope of 2K's experience will be on display* in the South Hall at Booth 2823, as the sequels to some of gaming's biggest franchises will make an appearance alongside the debut of new and exciting additions to their portfolio, creating 2K's biggest E3 showing ever.
"By delivering only the hot list-dominating games that we want to play, 2K will take on E3 2010 with its strongest lineup to date across all of its divisions," said Christoph Hartmann, president of 2K. "The benefit of our strategic approach to this year's roster of delivering fewer, bigger titles - featuring games like Mafia® II, NBA® 2K11 and New Carnival Games® - is that we can focus on delivering the most engaging and entertaining experiences for today's broadening gaming audience. From core to casual, 2K will have something for every gamer this holiday season."
In the past five years, 2K has become one of the gaming industry's premier publishers, creating titles that are both critically and commercially successful. By developing a mantra that emphasizes quality over quantity, 2K has published a number of multi-million unit selling franchises in a short amount of time for a wide variety of platforms including BioShock®, BorderlandsTM, Carnival Games, Sid Meier's Civilization®, NBA® 2K, NHL® 2K, Major League Baseball® 2K and more. This year's E3 lineup personifies the very essence of the 2K DNA of creating prestigious and meaningful titles that continue to innovate in unique and exciting ways.
The 2K booth will be home to eagerly anticipated titles from 2K Games, 2K Sports and 2K Play. In addition, the 2K booth will be hosting photo-ops with six of Playboy magazine's most popular Playmates appearances, further enhancing the partnership with Mafia II that features more than 50 of Playboy magazine's vintage covers and Centerfolds as part of a unique in-game integration. Two Playmates will be present at the booth each day for the full three days as part of the Mafia II Photobooth Experience. Show goers can dress up in period clothing and pose with props and upload their photos to their favorite photo sharing and networking sites. Playboy.com's 2008 Cyber Girl of the Year and Gamer Next Door Jo Garcia will also be available for autographs at 2K's booth during select hours and dates. Furthermore, the 2K booth will debut the official Mafia II consumer demo for hands-on play for all E3 attendees, prior to its release later this summer. For more information on the Playmates and 2K's booth activities, please visit: www.mafia2game.com/e3.
- Mafia® II (August 24, 2010) - A beautifully crafted look into the dark and unforgiving world of the Mafia where clothing, cars, music and advertising are meticulously created to replicate an American city in the ‘40s and ‘50s. Cinematic storytelling and intense gunplay combine to deliver the action crime game for this generation.
- Sid Meier's Civilization® V (Fall 2010) - The flagship of the award-winning Civilization series returns, introducing an all-new gameplay engine, new combat tactics, ultra-realistic game world and extensive community and multiplayer features.
- Spec Ops®: The LineTM (2011) - A provocative, military shooter that challenges players' own morality by putting them in the middle of unspeakable depravity where brutal life-or-death choices take them on a journey into the heart of darkness.
- XCOM® (2011) - An intense and gripping experience driven by the fear and tension that result from mankind's struggle to survive against a faceless enemy that is violently probing and plotting its way into their world.
- NBA® 2K11 (Fall 2010) - It's the #1 selling and rated NBA series that everyone is playing - from the most elite NBA athletes and superstars to the local court gym rats. NBA 2K10 delivered on its promise to TAKE OVER, and NBA 2K11 will build on that momentum by dialing up all of its features - gameplay, AI, presentation, visuals, audio, online and more - to deliver what's expected to be the best basketball video game experience EVER.
- NHL® 2K11 (Fall 2010) - Taking video game hockey to a new level, Wii MotionPlusTM brings revolutionary stick control to your Wii RemoteTM with the ability to execute real-time (one-to-one) dekes, puck juggling, shooting and defensive maneuvers.
*Some titles available by appointment only
- New Carnival Games® (Fall 2010) - And we do mean New! The family fun of the original multi-million unit seller soars to new heights with all-new games, attractions and prizes. There's multiplayer action for every game and a franchise first: compatibility with Wii MotionPlusTM.
- Nickelodeon Fit (November 2010) - The first fitness game designed specifically for children featuring Nickelodeon's favorite characters. It's exercise fun with Dora, Diego, Kai-lan and The Backyardigans - with a youthful emphasis on heart health, cardio, strength building and endurance.
2K is a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
About Take-Two Interactive Software
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a global developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software games for the PC, PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®2 computer entertainment systems, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, WiiTM, Nintendo DSTM, iPhoneTM, iPod® touch and iPad. The Company publishes and develops products through its wholly owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K, which publishes its titles under 2K Games, 2K Sports and 2K Play. The Company's common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO. For more corporate and product information please visit our website at www.take2games.com.