Det byzantinske imperium står for skud i den netop annoncerede udvidelse til Crusader Kings II. Paradox Interactive og Paradox Development Studio er nemlig klar med The Legacy of Rome-pakken engang i Q4 i år. The Legacy of Rome vil indgyde Crusader Kings II med en frisk omgang middelhavsstemning. Pakken indeholder en lang række nye muligheder og features, som blandt andet et helt nyt faction system, hvor du kan springe med i en kongelig gruppering og benytte sig af dine allierede i din kampe. The Legacy of Rome skulle ramme alle større digitale salgstjenester, og prisen kommer til at ligge på omkring $9.99.
In the rich politics of Byzantium, you'll find your cranky and disgruntled vassals split into factions, which will band together in revolt against your rule (they're getting smarter)! Thankfully, your generals have improved to match them. Legacy of Rome introduces Leader Focus, with generals' skills carrying more importance than ever before. This may prove useful if you have any generals that are (I) competent and (II) not plotting to drown you in a lake.
As for the wealth of features, let's talk about wealth! You'll be able to appoint your very own Orthodox patriarch instead of depending on that miserable old patriarch of Constantinople, plus you'll have greater control over where you demand levies from your vassals, and, of course, indulge in new, Byzantine-specific events and decisions. You'll need your regent to be at the top of their game, so it's a good thing there are now Self-Improvement ambitions for them! It's almost as if not everybody in the kingdom is out to get you.
- Raise Standing Armies: You will now be able to use retinues to have standing armies in your domain: the size of which is determined by technology
- Experience Factional Revolts: No more easily defeated rebellions. Disgruntled vassals will now band together in revolt against your rule through their faction
- Appoint Orthodox Patriarchs: Orthodox kingdoms and empires can now control their own heads of religion and their powers, instead of being dependent on the patriarch of Constantinople
- Streamlined Mobilization: You will always raise a single, larger levy from your direct vassal; no need to worry about the opinions of the lower vassals
- Leader Focus on Combat: Appoint your generals wisely, their traits and skills are now of vital importance on the field of battle. More commander traits are now added to increase the importance of your choice of military leaders
- Byzantium Comes Alive: New sets of decisions and events specifically designed with the Byzantine Empire in mind
- Improve your ruler: You can now actively strive to improve your skills or traits through the new Self-Improvement Ambitions
For at skrive kommentarer, er det påkrævet, at du er registreret Daily Rush bruger og at du er logget ind.